Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR



2016 has just began so it's time to set up goal and talk about the bad and the good of last year.

Last year I read more than 120 book so my goal for this year is to read more!!! No, I'm kidding I hope I can read many great books this year but I'm not sure if I'm putting myself a goal.

This year actually I won't be having a list of resolutions because I don't know where I'll be. Don't be afraid, I'll continue blogging and reviewing books because I love to read but I'm waiting for some answers before I can assure you where in the globe I will be.


I wish you all a 2016 full of happy, fun and sweet moments. I hope everything you wish come true and that books fill up your house.

Lots of love, 

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Ruty! Here's to more books for us. I'm setting 100 books as my goal for 2016. Not too much pressure for me, I hope!

    I hope you have a great, bookish 2016 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over 120 books read last year is amazing- congratulations! Happy New Year, and all the best to you in 2016! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!!

Search This Blog

Pageviews